Sunday, April 4, 2010

The F1 Outing

Somehow this year edition of Malaysian F1 was better than what we experienced last year. Five of us Ayu and Zam, Rin and Onie and I made up the group. We beat the traffic snarl by coming early to rv at the KLIA police station. We got to the police Sub-Tac Hq by 1230 hrs and our great host treated us to sweets and nasi lemak lunch. After Zam and I had our solat zohor, we were shuttled to our appointed gallery. This time seemed a better seating at the tower to get a good view of the track. Alas! Zam forgot to take along the ear plug bought the previous night. I was in luck using my iPod ear plug as substitute. My particular interest waned once Michael Schumacher was out of the race after 10 laps. Took some pictures of the race. We were out of the SIC by 1800hrs after I paid a call to Pak Zahedi and thanks him for all that he's done for us.

No comments: